Often is hard to start to write about anything, maybe because always that we does it, we put something of ourselves. In this blog I'll try to write thinking about differents points of view, ending with a personal position.
Now, I've chosen tell you briefly about routine and its implications in our lives. For that, I'll understand routine like all the tasks, activities, actions, movements, etc., that all the people regularly shall do during the day. Specifically, we have to recognize our routines like modern routines, generated in a modern society. Therefore, our activities are through by meanings related with the capitalism production and its other part: the consumption. This is a essential idea to understand the structure and characteristics of all our routines.
Day by day, we have to set up the clocks for wake up in a determinate hour, delimiting our dream hours. The meaning of that is to be active for the differents modern duties, like work or study for, in the future... work, and work, and be a good producer. After take a shower, dress up, etc., we travel to our duties. Generally, we may have a lot of diffrent possibilities of occupations, much of that doesn't make us meaning, or a little fun. It's complicated to find a work which have an important meaning for the society and/or oneself, and that is funny or interesting. At the end, after eight hours in our jobs, we have to come back to our houses and make all the duties belong to it. We almost never have time to interact with our family, friends or whatever that we want to speak, because time is not much. We have to consider that work is tiring. Finally, we go to the bed with a lot of preoccupations and no smile or happiness.
Foregoing, it's deduced some questions. For what do we have to do all that things? Why do we keep doing our routine if it's unpleasant? While much times people keeps all the rules, following the routine, others must try to stop and make this questions. We can't keep doing it like nothing really important is happen in the city, in the society, in the reality.
wow! I like your reflection... I think that you are right in many things, but also I consider that the world isn't a dark place; The change is possible...
ReplyDeletei think that is a good reflection... i hate the routine, something think have a adventure whit into the wild.
ReplyDeleteThe rutine is trash... because is soooooooo boring. I usually change my activities... for example... today I escaped, and I didn't arrive to classes xD but that's a secret...
ReplyDelete