Detective Conan is an anime series that tells the story of the detective Shinichi Kudo (Bobby Jackson in LA) and how he is forced to drink a poison that becomes him in a child, Conan Edogawa. He, with his friends, lives many adventures resolving a lot of cases and crimes, having to escape from the bandits Gin and Vodka. Also, as Shinichi, he had a relationship with Ran Mouri (Claudia in LA) that is broken because of the incident. However, by coincidence he stays living with her as child, hiding his identity to protect her. They go by much funny situations along the story.
Fundamentally, I enjoyed this anime series because it had much suspense and action in every episode. The protagonist always reaches to resolve the troubles with his intelligence and ending so well. In many ways, Detective Conan was it that many boys want to be: a smart guy who can face every situation with success.
![]() |
| Great Detective Conan |

wow! your post give me a lot of memories... I remember how Conan put to sleep at Detective Carlos only by use his voice and resolve the mystery....
ReplyDeletejajajaj yeah!, I still watch it (when I got some free time xD), despite I know how it's going to finish, I watch it anyway, because it's so funny!! :)
ReplyDeleteWell, I hope you continue enjoy it, cheers!!
I think they still keep releasing chapters 'til today... there are a lot of movies too. Great show though.
ReplyDeletei choose the same TV program :D! detective conan is great!
ReplyDeleteI love this series, I still watch it too!
ReplyDeleteIf I'm not misinformed, ETC...TV has commissioned maaaany new episodes for dubbing (here, in a chilean studio), and will air them some time this year (or was it the next?).
ReplyDeletehttp://www.anmtvla.com/2014/08/chile-etc-tv-confirma-el-estreno-de.html
I look forward to it.